Allow excess jokers to be traded for a suit card of your choice at a suitable rate, e.g. 4 jokers for one suit card, which would mirror the diamond/heard/club/spade for joker offer that already exists in the house of cards.
Submitted on Sep 15th 2026 by StephenB83Comments
This sounds like exactly how it functions in the House of Cards except it's currently a 1:1 exchange. Perhaps I'm not understanding something but I don't see what the suggestion is. You want to take a wild card that functions like any suit PLUS the suit of a Joker and you want to exchange them for a single suit card?
Submitted on Sep 15th 2026 by StrategeistSecond to what Strategist has said, may I offer a suggestion? If you find yourself have little suit cards yet alot of joker card, you can store your suit cards in storehouse, then HoC takes your joker instead
Cheers~
There are quests that require a certain number of cards of specific suits, I currently need 100 spades and 100 diamonds to complete a quest. Luckily I’m not too far off, but it will still be a long grind hoping for good rng to both win buddyjack and get the right suits as a reward. It would be slightly less tedious if I could trade in some of my 280 jokers.
I’ll accept that if I had known in advance about this particular quest then I could have started to ‘bank’ cards in the storehouse as suggested in the second comment, but relying on that foreknowledge seems a bit unfair to people who get there and only have a handful of spades/diamonds in their inventory.
Additional note: I subsequently realised that cards are mailable, which provided an alternative way to achieve the ‘swap’, but still think it would be a neat little mechanic to include.
Submitted on Sep 16th 2026 by StephenB83Ahh I see, I didn't know of that quest, but currently my cards are pretty balanced so I didn't bank on them just yet but I should start doing that soon!
Hopefully you'd be able to find swaps, good luck!
