Following the last poll, I just want to say that what I love about Farm RPG is the fact that there is no pressure from other players. You decide your own pace. My experience with clans in other games is that they became an immediate source of pressure, with required contributions every day, required attendance to the game, even wars between clans. I think it would be a pity if Farm RPG became that, and I don't know how that format could be operated without ending up being the same unpleasant atmosphere as in other games. I would really avoid clans. Private communication in groups for support would be ok, but it could also isolate everyone else and specially new players from the great community support there is now (players would make groups with other people from their level and isolate from the rest). Giveaways would happen only inside the groups. In my opinion, the game would lose its magic.
Submitted on Sep 15th 2026 by J4N34DL3R