Hi Devs,
One of my friend is interested to participate in the upcoming apple bobbing event,
but they have some limited mobility and this is also a mass suggestion for those who may require more help.
I understand and get that it would be like the manual fishing where we have to click on the shadow, and those shadows move around , often and fast.
Not everyone is able to react that quickly, myself included.
So I would like to propose an 'easier mode' that can be switched on/off.
Lets say if we were to play it normally, assuming we could catch 100 fish/apple in 1 minute (this is just an example)
So with easier mode, all fishes are consolidated in 1 single spot only.
But, the rate can be limited to lets say.. 25~ 50 aprox in 1 minute.
This allows those who may not be able to react fast, or may have some visibility issues , to be able to participate in apple bobbing too.
The fixed spot can be changed every 5 or 10 minutes, (to prevent abuse/bot etc) , but fixed for that duration
Thanks for reading
Comments
I like this, but if it doesn't make it to the game, you can do the "click in the same spot regardless of shadow" or the "Click randomly and hope you hit" methods =)
Submitted on Sep 12th 2026 by AristogitonYes, I did take your smiley face since my hearts weren't working lol =)
Submitted on Sep 12th 2026 by Aristogitonhaha XD feel free~ thankss, this game has always been inclusive so would definitely love to see it!
So far I do have at least 2 friends who expressed disappointment when they couldnt participate in the apple bobbing, so if there's a way to make everyone enjoy, it would be nice to see it!
I saw someone in chat bring up possibly being able to use the keyboard for QTEs. I think that could be a good idea in *addition* to this! :)
Submitted on Sep 15th 2026 by RisatoMichelo