It's really annoying that tracking a quest items erase the tracking of mastery items. And then you have to rebuild your tracker one item by one item.
I've seen other suggestions for tracking all items in current craftwork, or number of items in inventory. Very good too, use all of that and revamp the tracking

Submitted on Sep 4th 2026 by IsNoGood

Comments

Basically, came here to suggest that. My idea, though, was to have tracking sets similarily to the craftworks sets. But I guess keeping the mastery/quest tracks separate would be important, too. We still could use more than one mastery tracker, so I could e.g. have some for material- or area-focused crafting, one for fishing, one for Tower masteries, etc. Also, please set a lock against accidental clicks on quest tracks. Each time my sleepy finger misses, I have to recheck all the Tower masteries I had set up diligently. Rather frustrating.

Submitted on Sep 11th 2026 by Kohvikruus

Register or Login to comment on this.