When we players write in via the support platform, be it feedback, suggestions, complaints etc, being directed here doesn't provide the solution or feedback we need.
Its counter productive. What's the point of asking players to submit improveloop when
1) We don't know if our post are even looked at, no comments no indication whatsoever
2) We will be saying the same post, I see at least 2-3 mentioning about the same issue about the button try again in mining. Why not just do a hot fix and move it further smh
3) I do not mind writing in improveloop if all our posts gets looked at, but I truly doubt. I've left so many suggestions and either they got skimped through or it was not looked at
Thanks for reading
Comments
They've implemented so many of the feedback given here. Give it time. They're working with and on a lot.
Submitted on Sep 3rd 2026 by Librarian KenI posted a suggestion in March, it has 6 likes, it has not even been reviewed, still listed as 'New', i have received no feedback on it at all. I don't expect an immediate reply, but at least some sort of feedback, otherwise it feels like speaking to the void. My prior suggestions from 2025 were at least 'reviewed' even if i didn't get any other feedback at least someone saw them.
Submitted on Sep 3rd 2026 by ElBrucioResponding to Librarian Ken - I dont doubt that they sees posts. I am casting doubt on: have they saw 'every' post?
I see really old post still having the 'new' suggestion so it is not a constant thing. Our posts could be missed out, not picked up if there's no indication anywhere e.g. - idea is good to be kiv / idea will cause game imbalance / this seems too complicated to code, may review again in future date.
Comments like these would really help. At least we know someone saw.
But, Now the issue at hand is, players are being directed here when it is an issue that require technical fix.
(could possibly be a simple fix)
And. Why are players encouraged to make different posts about the same issue instead of it being consolidated as one is also an issue.
I think it’s okay that players of a free to play game, which doesn’t steal our data or use predatory pay-to-play tactics like every other “free” mobile game, might have to deal with bugs or a lack of responses. There is probably a reason that older posts don’t get shunted to “in review” or receive a reply. It’s triage logic; a very limited number of staff members with very limited resources (such as time) prioritize what is achievable and go from there. A broad idea (like if, years ago, someone had suggested mining on here) might quickly get moved to the “in review” or “planned” sections because staff don’t have to immediately create a fix but can readily identify a mechanic as something they’d like to add/change down the line, when they actually have time. Something more specific, like the current mining issues, probably require a lot of focused effort to fix on the backend. I would personally rather staff just focus on fixing it instead of spending their time explaining it to people on here.
As far as consolidating posts/tech issues posted on here, I’m okay with the onus being on us, the players. I don’t have a problem using the search bar to see if someone already said what I came here to say. Then I can comment on or like their post if I have something more to add. Staff probably have other priorities than organizing the minutiae of the improveloop. I’m okay with the trade off for having a fun, free game.
Keep in mind that whether we post here, or submit a support ticket, or they launch a new feedback/bug reporting system, the staff have to go through every single one of our comments or complaints. Whether it’s on here or somewhere else, that’s super time consuming. I think this loop is actually a beneficial system because it gives us players a way to help staff out from our end by checking if an issue is already being discussed. I also think it’s a skewed perspective that views staff as owing us more of their time to give us individual feedback on every post. That just doesn’t scale to the amount of staff/players.
As for posts remaining in the “new” category for months at a time, that also seems very logical to me. If they don’t have an immediate response ready, then they move on and it will still be here for them to come back to later.
I see what you mean about someone wondering if their suggestion or idea ever got read in the first place. Maybe a possible tweak could be that staff has the ability to mark a post as “seen” so people know it’s been read even if it’s not being prioritized. Of course, there may be complications to that which I’m not aware of, or maybe it’s just not an option with the improveloop platform. However, I think the priority of any feedback system should be what works best for staff on the backend as that is what will result in the best game for us as players.
Just so you know, Improveloop is not run by Firestream and the Farm staff can't make adjustments to this website
Submitted on Sep 3rd 2026 by AristogitonI like your idea Babtothebones, having a "seen" button would be nice, and thanks for the deep input, I appreciate you taking your time to craft out a thoughtful insight
================
Mmm replying to Aristogiton - yea then it would make my header title makes even more sense - directing players to Improveloop is not a support fix
Also replying to Babtothebones
Finally, I want to add on that what you wrote does make sense, but also. The onus is also on the dev team.
If they need more manpower, they should start allocating budget to hire more staff.
Especially staffs who are trained in customer service.
Even so, Customer service can only provide level 1 support. They can also consider hiring more programmers (aka the devs) and that would be level 2 or level 3 support. So that any bugs or issues can be solved asap. Or even game ideas. New functions/features/mechanics.
In your comment reply, there is emphasis on this game being free to play, while it is true, ..But. There are also players who spend either heavily or lightly onto this game. So. It is not an excuse that "oh this is a free-to-play game" We gotta expect no/slow response. Nope.
They have a steady stream of revenue coming in and lets just throw a ballpark figure: 20,000 players bought the starter pack at $5 USD, that's easily $100,000. / month.
Even if we cut that number by half, that's also $50,000. Of course, all these figures are randomly thrown about.
Not even counting in people who are patreon tiers yet.
Still, I am sure we players are very grateful for updates that are being pushed out,
but the whole point of my post is:
Being directed to Improveloop is not a Support Fix.
I am sure there are better and more direct ways to fix an issue.
If its technical/bug related -> A response like, "We will pass your feedback along to the dev team" or like "A hotfix is being planned"
If its more of a suggestion related -> Yes, players can be encouraged here, but also, someone, or more staffs should be in charge of going through Improveloop and giving some sort of indication that posts have been seen.
If its more of a complaint nature -> Ticket should be escalated to someone who can either give a formal answer reply or some sort of resolution to be reached.
Thanks for reading
