When you track a quest it overrides the items you’re tracking your mastery of (on mobile at least) and you can’t get them back if you don’t remember what you were tracking. I’m talking about the box on the bottom left to be clear. I think it’s unlocked by something in the farm supply, not a default. Anyway, it would be nice if you could avoid that override somehow.

A couple of possible solutions:
1) In the mastery page, set the items you want to track. Maybe have a button that says “Track All” or something that’s will automatically track the items you set there. That way when it gets overridden by a quest you can easy look at them by going to the mastery page while keeping the quest tracker OR easily get them back

2) Have it remember what you were tracking, and when you complete a quest they come back

3) Be able to heart items (like in the workshop or your mailbox). This would make it so you could track more than 8 things at a time while still making it easy to add them to the little tracker in the bottom left if you want.
3a) Tbh, sorting through the mastery page can be tricky on its own so a hearts system would be great regardless of the quest tracker

4) Instead of tracking a quest or mastery being mutually exclusive, have little arrows that lets you switch between them. That way it won’t take up any more space but it’s still possible to find without having to leave wherever you are to go to a different page.

I don’t know how feasible any of those are, they are just some ideas. Anyway, I love playing FarmRPG and thank you for all you do!

Submitted on Apr 20th 2024 by EED033

Comments

Register or Login to comment on this.