Some actions in game require a lot of clicking to be done and could be less time consuming. I live outside of the US and have high ping to server, so my suggestions are based on my game experience.

Rework "Grape Juice" button on the farm screen so it does 3 actions at the same time: plant chosen seeds, grape juice them and harvest (or just turns seeds to crops).
For me it takes up to a minute, depending on server performance, to use daily GJ. All three buttons have some kind of cooldown (about a second each).

Similar can be done to how breakfast boost works. Would be useful if there was one button which plants and harvests crops at the same time.
Currently I have to open game in two tabs on my phone. In one I plant crops, in the other I harvest them. I do this in order to avoid button cooldown. Using only one tab gives 2-3 times less crops. It would be great if It was possible to have the same effect using just one tab/game app.

Fish Supplier perk: currently "Sell unlocked fish" button just sells fish. Add button "fish and sell" which instead of putting fish in inventory for you to sell it a second later, would give you silver instead.
This improvement not only will enhance user experience, but maybe even increase server performance, since there's no need to change inventory contents each time player presses the button.
For me using 8k large nets takes 5 minutes if I sell fish, but less than a minute if I void it.

Submitted on Apr 15th 2024 by Broman

Comments

We fully plan to streamline grape-juice, its just a matter of when. Cooking + Meals as well, but there's no ETA to when we can do that.

Submitted on Apr 16th 2024 by firestream

Register or Login to comment on this.