Hello!

I have found that, especially on mobile, I will see a quest (usually a PHR) will have the complete button but when I click into the quest and go to hit the button, my craftworks has run and now, I am missing items. Usually mushrooms or antlers. This is not an issue, however, I then accidentally click "track items" when thinking I am clicking complete.

As someone who meticulously tracks items for mastery, I find this super duper annoying. I end up having to go back and rebuild my mastery tracker and with a memory like mine, it can take awhile.

Two proposals to fix this issue.

1. Add a confirmation to the "track items" button. I understand it is a shared button with "Complete" and that may make this more difficult as I am sure none of the players, including myself want a confirmation on complete quest.

2. The more awesome change would be to have "track Items" be a temporary replacement for your currently tracked mastery items that goes away when you either complete the quest or un-track the items. At that point, your mastery tracker pops back up, still intact. This would make tracking a quest much more usable.

Thank you!

Submitted on Apr 5th 2024 by Bamhauser

Comments

Register or Login to comment on this.