Would love for the navigation section to be customizable. Some tabs like "My Settings" and "Home" would probably be locked to always appear, however other tabs could be deleted, created, or re-arranged. For example, you could remove the "Town" shortcut, and instead add links that go straight to the Farmer's Market, Wheel of Borgen, Steak Market, etc. You could add a tab that goes straight into Pirate's Cove or Whispering Creek. You could add tabs that lead directly into Townsfolk's mailboxes, or into currently active quests, or into the Wine Cellar, or into specific Library pages... there are endless possibilities.
Having these options would be a fantastic QoL update, that also adds a lot of personalization towards people's own play styles. I could easily see this being a purchasable upgrade, though part of me thinks it should also be in the base game for accessibility reasons - though I'm unsure on which is the better option. Whether this gets in or not, I hope it brings more attention to personalization in this game, since I think making a game that can be tailored towards specific play styles is really important :3. Thanks for reading!

Submitted on Mar 24th 2024 by Randomfire10

Comments

If you are in Discord, check out "Random Dude" 's userscript. It does exactly what you mention. Only works on browser though.

Submitted on Mar 24th 2024 by bennycah

Register or Login to comment on this.