My suggestion is to make meals unmailable after you get to T99. The reason would be to make meals more rare for newer players, as was originally intended. Higher level players can still make plenty for themselves but new players wouldn't get swamped with unlimited meals to help them. Especially ones like mushroom stew, newer players would have to think about if they want to unlock the kitchen to get the XP bonus or not. Currently there is no real need to cook until you are high in the tower.

Submitted on Mar 24th 2024 by Rkm13

Comments

I apologize, I meant onion soup, not mushroom stew. Also, one exception I might make is for cats meow because it is so nice for accessibility

Submitted on Mar 24th 2024 by Rkm13

Horrible idea, but I am a newer player that like getting those stuff. Its part of the community to get nice stuff

Submitted on Mar 24th 2024 by CrashTestDummy

Onion soup would have such a tiny window where it could be useful, given you need to be level 75 farming and crafting to even unlock cooking.

Submitted on Mar 25th 2024 by Goose

Maybe have a level cap on actually using the meals? Onion soup after 90 Exploring, Cat's Meow after 50 Fishing, Chowder/Neigh at 4x99 etc. I like being able to gift newer players meals as a useful item to encourage them to play more, especially Breakfast Boost is great for early silver/xp/runestone farming. I agree that it needs a little more balance though.

Submitted on Mar 25th 2024 by rainstorming

Register or Login to comment on this.