So Spencer has made a time watch and he test it out and once he turns it on he is fasanated that it actually worked he is in the past he begins to walk until he bumps into a young Johnny toast who is going the sigh up at pie but he bumps into Spencer messing up the time watch Spencer gets mad at him and says to him “you absolute nerd how dare you bump into a level 15.6.8 intalec and at that moment he is then transported to the dinosaur days and comes in contact with a T. rex and it begins to chase him he then ecaps him until it transports him to when pa pa acala first met girtrude he then looks at them though outside the 711 window and says “I am going to say this once but isn’t that cute” his time watch then transports him back to present day and then takes the watch off and throws it away he the. Walks off and out of no where sally appears and takes it and says “this looks pretty” the watch then transports her to a wallflo shop and she says “oh my gosh I’m IN WALFFA HEVEN” and then the story ends

Submitted on Mar 15th 2019 by Emery

Comments

Register or Login to comment on this.