So it all starts with billy Acachalla And He Runs Down the street there are zombies Down the sidewalk Then he Finds Jhonny Ghost Jhonny: AHHH! Who are you? :Billy Im Billy Acachalla *Small Puase* Well than Who are you? :Jhonny RUN! There where zombie Behind them Thay Ran Down the street and Shot the zombie but missed... The Zombie got faster :Billy AHH i want some Macaroni!! :Later... Thay found a store :Jhonny Quick Shut the door :Billy *door Shuts* We need to hide! :Jhonny No We Must do this :Billy What! We Need to! This is Our only Chance of Survival in this Zombie Area :Jhonny Just-- *The Door Broke open* The Zombie Had gone.. :Later... :Jhonny And Billy ran down the Street and say that there was more zombie... :billy We need to go Thay found a Weapon *Billy Picked up the Weapon :Tec-9: And then he saw Sally* :Sally Screamed and Droped the Weapon And It Shot Jhonny *Jhonny died Sort of* *Billy Screamed too* :billy What did you do! :sally I don't know!?!?! *The Screaming Made the zombies Come Then Billy,Sally Climbed the Building Windos And thay where safe for now... :Billy Oh my god We Could Have died :Sally Yes We Could have :Both Breathing Hard... :Billy We need to find somewhere Safe.. More Safe than this! Then a Giant pickachu Came Running in The Street killing all the zombie With A Train gun *Pickachu Saw Them* *he'd Jump high onto the building roof with them.. :Sally Screamed! :Billy Hay Picka :It Seemed that Billy and picka Where friends The End To Be Continued!

Submitted on Mar 6th 2019 by Pinkskulls

Comments

Register or Login to comment on this.