Spencer has just got done roasting some pre schoolers he then goes sits on a bench and talks about how cool and smarter he is until out of no where the toilet tocher appears out of no where and Asked him if he wants to go on an adventurer and Spencer says why would I want to go on adventurer with you and the toilet tocher says then I will tell everyone that you and sally had a walffal play date together and then Spencer response with how did you know that and the toilet tocher says I have my ways so will you come with me Spencer says yes and they go on an adventurer until they get to a 711 toilet tocher then tells Spencer that he has awesome powers Spencer says yea right and then the toilet tocher says follow me they go to the bathroom and he totches a toilet and the. Dissapeers and Spencer in shock says how did you do that toilet tocher then appears in another toilet and tells him they continue there adventurer and toilet tocher starts saying things that aren’t right about Star Wars and Spencer gets mad and tells him what actually happed and calls him a appsute nerd and at the end of there adventurer Spencer asked how he knew about the walffal date and he says I saw you to from a toilet he then runs of into a portapotty and leaves and Spencer is there all alone until he says well it’s time to roast some more kids. and that’s my story

Submitted on Mar 5th 2019 by Emery

Comments

Register or Login to comment on this.