we all love gmod but i think it would be awesome if there were more variation in the games you guys played. gmod came out like 13 (i think) years ago and there have been a bunch of great game that came out since then that i would love to see you guys play not just the super brand new and "trendy" ones. i'm just looking for some variation i guess haha

some games i personally enjoy and or think would work with you guy's video format
-satisfactory
-vr chat
-minecraft (its making a come back)
- beat saber
- apex legends
- uno
- super animal royal
- golf it

Submitted on Apr 7th 2019 by Wish-apocalypse

Comments

dear reader and writer and hopefully venturian. yes beatsaber is a definite one in my opinion. apex isn't their style i've watched them since i was in grade 3 (i'm in grade seven now) so that would really confuse me and probable a lot of fans who have watched them for 2-8 years but this is my opinion so i'm glad that i could share my concerns before anything bad with the chanell happens.

My kind regards Anomanys.

Submitted on Apr 7th 2019 by ttej

so to explain why apex it on the list i remembered that venturian did a couple one off videos on fornite so i thought it might be cool if they did something similar with apex i dont at all think it would be a long series just 1 or 2 videos for some variation is all

Submitted on Apr 8th 2019 by Wish-apocalypse

Register or Login to comment on this.