I am suggesting an auction house system because some people don't have enough AC for player shops. The AH can run on Drachma, or AC. The winning player gets the gear in the Postmaster.

The person who put the gear up gets 90% of the AC or Drachma earned. The other 10% is taxed. Taxed AC is rounded down, so if I won a Slayer Helmet in the AH for 1k AC, they get 900 and the other 100 is taxed.

Submitted on Nov 22nd 2020 by Guest

Comments

Register or Login to comment on this.